In the framework of EUSALP Italian Presidency 2019, on November 4 and 5 Milan will host the high level conference "International Bioeconomy Dialogues across the Alpine Space".
The conference is promoted by the Lombardy Green Chemistry Association - LGCA and it aims at encouraging the dialogue across the Alpine Space and co-creation of research, innovation, development and political context in the bio-based economy between the stakeholders of the quadruple helix model: civil society/users, industry, researchers, civil society and public authorities.
According to the EUSALP initiative, the Bioeconomy dialogue helps to provide an opportunity to improve cross-border cooperation in the Alpine States as well as identifying shared goals, priorities and business opportunities:
- to support the creation of new integral biobased value chains and connections between green chemistry, agro-food, bioenergy sectors
- to promote new business opportunities through interregional cooperation and exchange of information and ideas among industries belonging in the Alpine Space
- to foster projects at the demonstration stage towards their upgrading and business exploitation by providing visibility and attracting investments.
WHO IS INVOLVED?
Large industry players, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME’s) and Research and Technology Organisations (RTO’s) from all over the world are invited to attend the conference and to discuss the latest progress in the bio-based market, to co-create new business opportunities and accelerate biobased business together.
Within the 2 days a partnering event will also be organized in the Enterprise Europe Network framework, giving the opportunity to meet potential commercial and technological partners in the field of bioeconomy.
- meet new business, technology and R&D partners
- explore new technological developments
- present your expertise, skills and products
- discover the opportunities of Green and Circular Economy in Alpine Macroregion
The event is free of charge and the registration form is available here!
Download the agenda here!